The 1st edition of The Kilifi 4 x 4 Challenge is organised by Biz Baz Events and the Bundu Rovers Club.
The Kilifi 4 x 4 Challenge is the first challenge-type, extreme 4 x 4 event to be held in Kilifi and will be an exciting spectacle that captures the competitive spirit of off-road motor sport at the Kenyan Coast.
The races(s) will stretch across the region’s rocky terrain with drivers wading through deep mud pits and navigating through tangled routes with various stopover stages along the course.
Aimed at middle and upper-class Kenyans from all walks of life and races, along with vacationers, the Kilifi 4 x 4 Challenge will present a stimulating platform for off-road enthusiasts, spectating fans and families to come together for a fun, weekend-long celebration of courage and determination that will showcase the very best of Kilifi.
Kilifi town has always been an unhurried holiday destination with well-established hotels, beautiful beaches, a sprinkling of restaurants and entertainment venues with some of the finest water sport activities Coastal Kenya has to offer.
Facts about Kilifi
- Kilifi is a resort town on the coast of Kenya, 56 kilometers northeast by road of Mombasa. The town lies on the Kilifi Creek and sits on the estuary of the Goshi River.
- Kilifi is capital of Kilifi County with a population in the region of 130,000 people.
- As a county capital, Kilifi is well-positioned midway between Malindi and Mombasa and is fairly close to the Tsavo East & West National Parks.
- It is accessible from other Kenyan cities and towns via Moi International (Mombasa), Malindi International Airport and the newest addition, Vipingo Airstrip (Kilifi).
We support Maternal Health
- The Kilifi 4 x 4 Challenge will donate a portion of proceeds towards supporting the Flying Doctors Obstetric Fistula project in the region.
- Obstetric fistula is a devastating condition that affects poor rural women and girls across Africa. It manifests itself as an abnormal communication between the urinary bladder and vagina, which leads to uncontrolled, continuous leakage of urine and/or fecal matter.
- The Flying Doctors Fistula Program runs both awareness campaigns and medical interventions to bring back life and dignity to women afflicted by fistula. Over the years, the number of corrective surgery operations that have been conducted has continued to grow with nearly 1,000 operations conducted annually at an average cost of KShs. 30,000 per operation.
Spectator Entry Fee:
Competitor Entry fee:
- Expert team: Kshs 15,000
- Intermediate team: Kshs 10,000
- Quad Team: Kshs 7,000
To register email us on email@example.com or call us on 0701395902 or you can simply download the registration forms from www.bizbazevents.com and pay your entry fee via Mpesa till No 584435